flowered nail art
peachy color highlights
flowered nail art
Perhaps it takes courage to raise children. ― John Steinbeck
Happy Mother’s Day to All WordPress Bloggers whether you are a mom, have a mom, or mourn a mom, like I do.
Have a pleasant Sunday!
“Sometimes I fall
And feel myself slowly wilt and die,
But then I suddenly spring back on my feet
To go play in the sun outside.
I am no different than the weather,
The planets or the trees;
For there do not always have to be reasons
For the seasons turning inside of me.
The magnetism that swirls
In the sky, land, and sea
Are the exact same currents found twirling
In the electric ocean within me.
I am a moving vessel of energy.
And if my emotions do not
Flow up, down,
Within and around,
Then I am not alive.”
― Suzy Kassem
We all have personal battles from time to time. Each of us deal with them in our own special way. Please join me as I follow 2 extraordinary women as their stories unfold, inspiring us with wit, moxie and determination.
It’s Not Just About Life, It’s How You Live It.
I know you share with me a WIN/WIN sentiment for both!
“A Manifesto for Introverts
1. There’s a word for ‘people who are in their heads too much’: thinkers.
2. Solitude is a catalyst for innovation.
3. The next generation of quiet kids can and must be raised to know their own strengths.
4. Sometimes it helps to be a pretend extrovert. There will always be time to be quiet later.
5. But in the long run, staying true to your temperament is key to finding work you love and work that matters.
6. One genuine new relationship is worth a fistful of business cards.
7. It’s OK to cross the street to avoid making small talk.
8. ‘Quiet leadership’ is not an oxymoron.
9. Love is essential; gregariousness is optional.
10. ‘In a gentle way, you can shake the world.’ -Mahatma Gandhi”
― Susan Cain, Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking